The Iowa Western men's team had split squads go to three different meets this weekend at Doane University, University of Nebraska, and the University of Nebraska Kearney. The men had strong performances adding another national qualifier to the group. Going into the weekend the men's team was ranked 10th in the nation.
- Denzel Downing finished 7th bettering his time in the 60mh with a time of 8.20 he is currently ranked 8th in the nation.
- Chevannie Hanson finished 10th in the 400m dash with a time of 49.00
- Kassim Kibet ran a personal best in the 3k with a time of 8:34.25 he is ranked 9th in the naiton
- Jaquon Burns put together another personal best performance getting closer to qualifying with a time of 8.46 in the 60mh. That time is just 0.03 from qualifying for nationals.
- The men's 4x4 punched their ticket to nationals with a time of 3:21.66 to finish 11th at the University of Nebraska
The Reivers are back in action next weekend at the Bearcat Invitational at Northwest Missouri February 8-9.