Pittsburg, KS- The #5 Reivers had another great meet putting together some national spotlight performances. The Reivers were once again led by Sophomore Dorcas Gyimah and freshmen Amya Clarke, Patricia Johnson, and Christine Irving. The women continued their dominance qualifying five new faces for nationals.
- Amya Clarke matched her personal best with a qualifying time in the 60m dash running 7.62, she is ranked 6th in the country with that time.
- Dorcas Gyimah lowered her season and personal best time running 7.54 just .01 off of the school record time. She is currently ranked 4th in the nation.
- Traci Brown continued dropping her time in the 60m dash running a season best 7.67 ranking her 11th in the country. She finished 34th in the 200m with a time of 25.82.
- Sierra Coward ran a national qualifying time in the 60mh with a time of 9.15, she is ranked 14th in the nation.
- Janiya Davis-Hines lowered her time in the 60mh with a qualifying time of 9.04 she is ranked 9th in the nation.
- Zakiya Phillip-Horsford bettered her personal best with a throw of 14.88m (48'10).
- Christine Irving ran a qualifying time of 57.07 in the open 400m dash, she is ranked 5th in the nation
- Aliyah George was .25 away from qualifying in the 600m dash with a time of 1:40.38
- The women's DMR made up of Neri Getraide, Caitlyn Juhl, Asshanni Robb, and Christine Irving ran a national qualifying time of 13:04.73. They are currently ranked 4th in the nation.
The Reivers are back in action next weekend at the Frank Sevigne Invite at the University of Nebraska and the Fred Beile Invite at Doane University.