The #6 Reivers had another great showing across Nebraska competing in 3 separate meets. The women's team added three more to the national list with great performances at Doane University, University of Nebraska, and University of Nebraska Kearney.
- Neri Getraide finished 2nd in the 800m run with a national qualifying time of 2:24.20
- Samiya Abu-Youm finished 2nd in the 60mh with a time of 9.31
- Sierra Coward put her name on the board for qualification in the women's pentathlon scoring 2744 points. She also bettered her 60mh time with a time of 8.92 the 8th best time in the nation.
- Traci Brown finished 11th in a loaded 60m dash with a time of 7.68
- Aliyah George ran a national qualifying time of 1:38.35 she is now ranked 8th in the nation
- Makeda Newman also ran a national qualifying time of 1:39.86 and is 12th in the nation
The Reivers are back in action next weekend at the Bearcat Invitational at Northwest Missouri February 8-9.