Storm Lake, IA- The women's team had a great weekend coming up just short of a regional championship in Storm Lake, IA. The women put together a total of 15 top 3 performances over the weekend with 7 event champions. They will travel to Pittsburg, KS in two weeks to compete in the final indoor meet of the year in Pittsburg, KS.
- Traci Brown finished first in the 60m dash with a time of 7.64 then followed that performance up by winning the 200m dash with a time of 25.87
- Patricia Johnson finished first in the long jump with a jump of 5.79m (19'0) and finished 4th in her first ever 60m with a time of 7.91
- Christine Irving was the champion in the 400m with a time of 57.84
- Aliyah George finished 3rd in the 400m with a time of 1:01.68 and 4th in the 600m with a time of 1:41.08
- Neri Getraide finished 2nd in the 800m with a time of 2:27.48
- Caitlyn Juhl was the runner up in the 1000m dash with a time of 3:31.96 she also finished 5th in the Mile with a time of 5:56.28
- Kitra Bell was the champion in the 60mh running a time of 9.14 and was runner up in the long jump with a jump of 5.21(17'1.25)
- Sierra Coward was the champion in the pentathlon with a score of 2144 she also finished 3rd in the 60mh with a time of 9.21 and 6th in the long jump with a jump of 4.97 (16'3.75)
- Jadai Burns finished 4th in the 60mh with a time of 9.56
- The women's 4x4 won the event with a time of 3:57.85
- Monyjok Aywak finished 3rd in the high jump with a jump of 1.45m she also finished 4th in the women's triple jump with a jump of 9.68m
- Rochelle Ann-Bailey finished 4th in the shot put with a throw of 12.01 (39'5)
- Zakiya Phillip-Horsford finished 3rd in the weight throw with a throw of 15.52m (50'11)
The Reivers are back in action in two weeks for the National Championships in Pittsburg, KS March 1st-2nd.